Beautiful, Functional, Mobile Friendly Law Firm Website Design that Convert Prospects into Clients
Let’s make one clear distinction… There’s a BIG difference between “Buying a Website” and “Buying a Website that will Grow Your Practice.”
Nobody can match our service because nobody understands the legal market like we do. From years of research and experience, there are literally 100s of factors that determine whether you dominate your market like a shark or get lost in the sea of oblivion. We know how to win online. This is what we do. This is ALL we do.
The Black Fin web design advantage bring you:
- Ready to rank SEO & speed optimized code
- Fully responsive designs built to work on ANY device
- Over 10 years of experience building only Law Firm sites
From Our Clients:
“Gerrid had two of my listings on the first page of Google within two weeks. I have never been so impressed with an SEO service. I would recommend Gerrid to any business owner who wishes to quickly increase his or her visibility on the Internet.”
—Amanda B. Cook, Business Attorney
“I cannot express how much Gerrid Smith and Black Fin have impressed me, and improved my website’s ranking… Gerrid also responds to questions very quickly. What is even more impressive is that Gerrid checks my analytics every day, not just at month’s end. Additionally, Gerrid and Black Fin provide other suggestions to improve my firm’s business, not just the website. I cannot be happier with Gerrid Smith and Black Fin, and highly recommend their services.”
—Seth Gladstein, Gladstein Law Firm
“Before hiring Gerrid and his team, we didn’t really know what was possible as it relates to growing the firm from the web. Today though, our firm generates over 100 leads per month from the web and we just finished a record year in 2013. We couldn’t be more pleased with the Black Fin team.”
“I wanted to thank you for all of the attention you have given me. In the time that our firm has been utilizing your services, our web presence has skyrocketed – a true testament to your expertise and diligence.”
-Andrew M. Lamkin, Esq.
Let me ask you a question… Are you getting what you need out of your firm’s web presence?
Your firm’s website is not just there to look pretty. Your site is there to introduce you to new clients who need what you can give them.
Plain and simple.
Many firms don’t yet understand that having a web presence is a means to an end, a channel to connect your company to new leads. Maybe your firm’s site has yet to be designed or is overdue for a thorough revamp. Maybe you have spent thousands to create a new site, only to find your listings buried on page 5 of Google.
Or maybe your site has beautiful design and a decent page ranking, but the visitors who make it there never turn into clients. By the time they sort through the keyword-stuffed content produced by another graceless SEO hack, they no longer see your firm as a credible authority.
Is it possible to have all three?
Beautiful web design, high search-engine rankings, and intelligent content demonstrate your standout legal experience and attract new clients.
We at Black Fin have married our design and content-writing savvy with expertise in law firm Internet marketing to give you just that.
Not only do we create and manage a beautiful web presence for your firm, but we also add value to that presence with our proven SEO skills, combined with smart, compelling content to bring new leads through your firm’s doors.
Black Fin is led by Chief Strategist Gerrid Smith, who boasts seven years of experience in Law Firm SEO. Smith himself will analyze and develop a tailored marketing strategy built for your firm’s particular market. He works closely with a small, handpicked team of designers, programmers, and content writers to offer you a turnkey, three-prong solution that will make your firm’s corner of the Internet beautiful, compelling… and packed with traffic! This lets you focus on doing what you do best: Practicing the law.
How exactly does Black Fin do this?
We ensure that potential clients can find your beautiful new site on Google page 1 with an SEO strategy tailored to showcase your firm’s experience to your particular market. Black Fin takes advantage of its team’s extensive experience in working exclusively on Law Firm SEO to start bringing traffic to your site immediately.
Finally, our content writers will build rapport with site visitors by creating authoritative content to interest and inform potential clients. Visitors come to your site looking for reliable information to help them understand their particular legal situation. Our writers will create info pages for each of your areas of practice and blog posts that recap related news and developments, artfully building on your SEO information along the way. This will not only keep your site high in the Google rankings, but will also build trust with readers who need the knowledge that your site can offer them.
Why You Should Consider Black Fin for Your Law Firm’s Website Design:
What sets Black Fin apart from the myriad of attorney web design, content writing, and Internet marketing companies that clamor for your dollars without delivering results?
1. Our experience proves that our strategy brings results.
Black Fin uses Law Firm SEO to increase traffic to firms’ websites by between 20% and 30% on average. Fully 90% of Black Fin’s clients achieve a ranking on page 1 of Google within 90 days or less.
Our #1 priority at Black Fin is to deliver results:
Higher rankings on the country’s most frequently used search engines: Google, Bing, Yahoo, and YouTube
More site traffic
2. We only use WordPress – the #1 most popular content management system (CMS) online.
We at Black Fin back up our results-driven approach with a belief in the power of innovation. We make it our job to stay on top of any technological development that can better showcase your firm’s experience.
3. Our websites look awesome on mobile devices.
All Black Fin websites are mobile-responsive — at NO extra charge. Our law firm website designs look great on all devices, no matter the size. Most of our designs are also Retina Ready to ensure that your website looks great on Apple devices.
4. We focus on developing SPEED on your websites because your customers demand it, and so does Google.
Did you know that site speed affects Google’s ranking algorithm? Our streamlined site designs have been created to maximize speed and minimize page-loading times — improving both your visitor’s ease of use and your site’s Google ranking.
5. We give you Fort Knox security.
Unfortunately, in this day and age, there are viruses for websites just like there are viruses for computers. Luckily for you, our websites use very sophisticated technology to ensure that the bad guys stay out, and your visitors stay safe while browsing.
6. Our sites are all ready to rank.
We know that every company in the world claims this, but no company can match the experience we’ve developed over the last six years. We’ve helped law firms rank for 100s of keywords. If you do a search in Google for “law firm SEO expert,” you will see many of the listings on the first page of Google talking about Black Fin. We know what it takes to rank your website in Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
Demand The #1, Most Popular CMS in the World – WordPress: 90+ Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Settle for Less
- Proven – basis for nearly a fourth of new websites & has more than 50 million websites over the globe
- Easy to use – no coding experience or expert knowledge is necessary
- Built for Publishing – it’s a platform for content publishing
- Backed by Community Support – the newest version has been downloaded more than ten million times since it was released a few months ago
- Your Entire Workflow – Does it all – from spelling to review
- Beyond Black and White – allows for all types of files including music, pictures, videos, and documents.
- Distraction Free Writing
- Never Lose a Word – autosaves with snapshots.
- Schedule posts for the future
- Publish Anywhere – mobile apps for most every type of mobile device, even through email
- Password protection – you decide what you want to be seen and by whom
- Multi-paged posts
- Save Drafts – finish when you’re ready
- Previewing Posts – it’s a “live” preview
- The Right theme for Any Content
- Obsessively Organized – content is organized by category, day, month, year, author
- Search Inside and Out – for anything in your content
- Easy to read URLs
- Typography options
- Over 60 Languages
- Drag and Drop Administration
- Make different roles for different users
- Requires little customization
- Built by community – requires no licensing fees, offers up-to-date software and updates
- It’s Your Data – you can do with it as you please
- It’s Your Software – you can access and modify as you want
- Power as many sites as you’d like
- Dynamic page generation – stays updated
- Template Driven Design
- Secure websites
- Extensive APIs for easy customization
- Enterprise Ready
- Interoperability with other systems
- Simple Maintenance
- HTMLs tags are limited for safety of data and server
- Standards Compliant
- Much More than a Blog
- Feeds are supported
- Inter-site Communication
- Community Building through pingbacks, comments, and trackbacks
- Comments can be enabled or disabled for every post
- Spam protection
- Full user registration for comments
- Allowed html tags
- Moderation of all comments, pages, etc.
- Notification – email when new comments
- Platform – PHP and MySQL are required
- Easy integration for schema markup
- Philosophy – unwavering principles of the following:
- Publish with Ease
- Publishing Tools
- User Management
- Media Management
- Extend with Plugins
- You can contribute to WordPress
- Custom Content Types
- Track your popularity
- Easily go mobile
- Awesome support
- Blog with others
- Follow your favorites
- Supports social networking
- Re-order posts by date
- Fullscreen editor
- Visual editor features
- Copy and paste from Word
- Handy “read more” button
- One-Click Installation
- Content Management System
- User friendly
- No programming education necessary
- Best for effortless SEO
- Opensource and free
- Google loves WordPress
- Your site can grow with your company
- Anything is possible with a WordPress website
- Innumerable extended plugins
- It’s the most popular CMS in the world
- Speed in creating a website
- Built-in consistency
- More brand awareness
- Automated syndication
- One-step posting
- Increased functionality
- Universal platform
- Easy to change themes for fresh look
- Easy to print
Interested in growing your firm?
Let Black Fin help you focus on the law, while we focus on using the best in web design, content production, and Internet marketing techniques to bring new clients to you.
Call TODAY at 216-206-6855, or fill out our form to learn how Black Fin can help your firm use an Internet presence to convert spectators into clients. Mobile-friendly website designs for law firms across the US!