Website Marketing Audits for Law Firms
Sometimes law firms come to us without the need for a full-service Internet marketing campaign; they just need a few extra ideas, some investigative analysis, or confirmation that they are on the right path. If that sounds like you, I affirm your intention to seek out additional expertise in ensuring that your campaign is maximized.
Our audits are great for:
- Law firms with in-house teams
- DIY lawyers who want additional ideas for their online marketing campaigns
- Lawyers who want an audit of their current SEO company’s work
- Web design companies that are looking to maximize conversions
We provide four types of marketing audits:
- Full-Blown SEO Audit (Ideal for In-House Teams that Manage Large Websites) for $1,500-$10,000: Want to know how you can take your SEO and Internet marketing efforts to a new level? We look at everything from your backlinks and link-building efforts to on-page SEO, social media, Google+ Local and more. We know the legal industry very well and this is a great value for in-house teams.
- Investigative SEO Audit for $1,000: We will analyze your website, all on-page factors, backlinks, social media efforts and anything else that your current SEO firm is working on.
- Regular SEO Audit (Ideal for DIY Lawyers) for $1,500: This audit is fantastic for DIY lawyers who want more ideas on how they can improve their online marketing efforts. This is a roadmap that you will be able to use over the next year to improve your own SEO and web marketing efforts.
- Conversion Optimization Audit for $2,000: If you’re looking to improve your conversions, then this audit is for you. Why be comfortable with an average conversion rate when just a few tweaks could be holding your website back from greater profitability? Conversion Optimization is the art and science of improving your website’s conversion rate. Given our seven years of experience in the legal industry, we have a ton of ideas that you can utilize to take your website to a new level.
We serve law firms in all practice areas: Personal injury law, Bankruptcy, Divorce/Family Law, Criminal/DUI Law, Estate Planning/Probate Law…. and more. Contact us to get started.