“Visitors to your firm’s site come looking for two things: information about their particular legal situation and the solutions you provide.”
Not SEO keywords or search strings stacked up by the dozen.
In the eyes of your potential clients, credibility is everything. But credibility can be tricky to establish and fragile to maintain, particularly in the legal industry.
To give an example:
A visitor to your personal injury firm’s website may have been injured in an auto accident while driving a car model that has since been recalled. She comes to your site seeking information about whether her situation offers the possibility of compensation. Imagine this visitor coming upon an incoherent, keyword-stuffed blog post clearly written for consumption by Google web crawlers rather than human readers. By clicking on your site, she has not made any commitment. A simple backspace takes her back to the next law firm listing in her search results. Here’s the point. Increasing traffic to your website is pointless unless the site’s content is actively compelling your potential clients into calling your firm.
No matter how high a search engine ranks your website, those clicks will never become leads if your content fails to focus on your target audience and speak directly to their immediate needs.
How Black Fin Can Help With Law Firm Blog and Web Page Content
We at Black Fin specialize not only in internet marketing, but in law firmInternet marketing. We understand this industry, and we know that converting clicks into new business depends almost entirely on establishing trust with your site visitors.
So we keep an unswerving focus on people, not Google’s web bots. We keep the focus of our original legal content, for both web pages and blog posts, on anticipating the information needs of your site visitors, and then supplying them with that information in a way that builds your firm’s credibility. We use every opportunity possible to show readers how your attorneys can offer them the knowledge and experience that they need for their unique situation.
With this in mind, our content writing team is made up only of talented writers trained in conversion optimization and SEO – not SEO hacks who string words together with no regard for elegance or informational content. Our writers will create web pages or blog posts related to your areas of practice, organically building in keywords to attract visitors who need that information.
Whether you have no content yet or are looking to refresh or expand upon existing content, we’ve got you covered. And if you’re not certain about your existing content and want to know our thoughts, just ask by clicking on the banner below!
What Our Clients Have to Say
A lot of agencies like to claim that nothing matters more to them than client satisfaction. While we think doing objectively good work is more important, it’s definitely true that happy clients always bring a smile to our faces. Here are what a few of them have had to say about our work…
Seth Gladstein, Attorney | Gladstein Law Firm, PLLC
“Black Fin’s Content Team is top notch. The writing on my site’s individual pages is original and informative. What impresses me most about Black Fin’s Content Team, however, is the engaging, informative, and topical blog posts they create for my site. The blog posts don’t simply rehash stories, which may somehow relate to my practice, that have recently been in the news. Instead, the Content Team writes posts that actually help our potential clients, such as ones concerning how insurance policy limits affect injured people’s recoveries, and what to do when researching an elder care facility for a loved one. Simply stated, the Black Fin Content Team produces great work, and I highly recommend them.”
Jiah Kim, Attorney | Jiah Kim Law
“Black Fin has been my favorite marketing company to work with. The quality of work is extremely high and the staff is always helpful and professional. Having worked with other companies, I have been used to being less than satisfied. Black Fin was so different. It always takes extra steps to meet my needs to create great work. I am its very happy client. I give my highest recommendations for this company.”
Mark S. Rubinstein, Attorney | Rubinstein Law Offices
“I am extraordinarily satisfied with Black Fin’s content services. The writing is always engaging, and their quality and attention to detail is on-point. It’s also legally accurate, informative, interesting, and – most importantly – useful to my site’s visitors. Keep up the great work!”
Jack Mkhitarian, Attorney | New Mexico Criminal Law Offices
“I’ve worked with several internet Marketing Companies and Blackfin has been on point more than any other. They are proactive in their approach to getting you the best results and constantly look for new ways to improve your ranking and increase traffic. They have a stellar team that will communicate with you on a regular base on the needs of your firm and ways to improve. I’m very satisfied and happy to recommend them to anybody……except for people in my own market because I want them all to myself.”
Seth Persily, Attorney | SBC Media
“When I needed quality, thorough website content for FederalEmploymentAttorneys.com, Black Fin’s content team was my go-to. Their work was great, their Account Managers are very responsive, and they held true to turnaround time estimates. Awesome job.”
What you can expect from Black Fin’s Law Firm Copywriting Services
- One-hundred percent original content. In SEO terms, it does your firm almost no good whatsoever to publish chunks of text copy-pasted from other webpages, and we hate plagiarism as much as you do. We guarantee original, value-added content with all sources attributed, every time.
- Artful but effective keyword use. No keyword stuffing. Ever. Our SEO strategists will help determine the target keyword density and publication frequency needed to boost your site’s search engine ranking. Our talented writers will structure your content to embed your search strings naturally in frequent blog posts that will interest your site visitors and keep them coming back for updates.
- Readable and accessible content for your target market. Our writers aim to produce content that is always accessible for a general readership, and/or for readers of English as a second language. We aim for a Flesch-Kincaid Reading Ease score of 60-100 points (around an 8th-grade level of English).
- A carefully measured tone. Our writers understand that legal content must always be cautious and restrained in tone. They provide information and analysis without editorializing or sensationalizing. They will emphasize your firm’s experience and reputation and then let that speak for itself, without up-selling or making compromising promissory statements.
- A comprehensive, turnkey content management solution for your site. All you have to do is hire us, specify your desired target markets, and then watch the new content start to appear after it’s been approved by you. Black Fin’s Content Manager will oversee the content publication process from start to finish, freeing you up to give your current clients top-notch service while we attract new ones for you.
- Speedy attention to all editorial requests. You, of course, have the final word on all of your site’s content. We guarantee that all requested edits and revisions will be made quickly and before publishing to your site.
We have content writing packages to suit all budgets and needs
Whether you’re looking to create or improve upon your existing “cornerstone content” (e.g. practice area pages), want help producing monthly blog posts, or need assistance for a less typical content need, we’ve got you covered.
If you’re not sure what you need, we have best practices based on market size that will help you understand objectively what you need. We’re also really flexible when it comes to working with your budget.
We offer our content writing services alone (for a large enough project) or in conjunction with any of our other services, including:
We wholeheartedly believe that the best internet marketing strategies for law firms is a holistic one, especially as the market continues to become increasingly competitive. But we are generally willing to help where you need it.
Call Black Fin today at 216-206-6855, and we will build you a proposal for you based on your specific needs. Alternatively, simply fill out the contact form by clicking here. Let us show you the difference between bot-focused and people-focused content writing.