“Visitors to your firm’s site come looking for two things: information about their particular legal situation and the solutions you provide.”
Not SEO keywords or search strings stacked up by the dozen.
In the eyes of your potential clients, credibility is everything. But credibility can be tricky to establish and fragile to maintain, particularly in the legal industry.
To give an example:
A visitor to your personal injury firm’s website may have been injured in an auto accident while driving a car model that has since been recalled. She comes to your site seeking information about whether her situation offers the possibility of compensation. Imagine this visitor coming upon an incoherent, keyword-stuffed blog post clearly written for consumption by Google web crawlers rather than human readers. By clicking on your site, she has not made any commitment. A simple backspace takes her back to the next law firm listing in her search results. Here’s the point. Increasing traffic to your website is pointless, unless the site’s content is actively compelling your potential clients into calling your firm.
No matter how high a search engine ranks your website, those clicks will never become leads if your content fails to focus your target audience.
How Black Fin Can Help
We at Black Fin specialize not only in Internet marketing, but in law firm Internet marketing. We understand this industry, and we know that converting clicks into new business depends almost entirely on establishing trust with your site visitors.
So we keep an unswerving focus on people, not Google’s web bots. We keep the focus of our original content on anticipating the information needs of your site visitors, and then supplying them with that information in a way that builds your firm’s credibility. We use every opportunity possible to show readers how your attorneys can offer them the knowledge and experience that they need for their unique situation.
With this in mind, our content writing team is made up only of talented writers trained in conversion optimization and SEO – not SEO hacks who string words together with no regard for elegance or informational content. Our writers will create web pages or blog posts related to your areas of practice, organically building in keywords to attract visitors who need that information.
What you can expect from Black Fin’s Law Firm Content Writing Services
- One-hundred precent original content. In SEO terms, it does your firm almost no good whatsoever to publish chunks of text copy-pasted from other webpages, and we hate plagiarism as much as you do. We guarantee original, value-added content with all sources attributed, every time.
- Artful but effective keyword use. No keyword stuffing. Ever. Our SEO strategists will help determine the target keyword density and publication frequency needed to boost your site’s search engine ranking. Our talented writers will structure your content to embed your search strings naturally in frequent blog posts that will interest your site visitors and keep them coming back for updates.
- Readable and accessible content for your target market. Our writers aim to produce content that is always accessible for a general readership, and/or for readers of English as a second language. We aim for a Flesch-Kincaid Reading Ease score of 60-100 points (around an 8th-grade level of English).
- A carefully measured tone. Our writers understand that legal content must always be cautious and restrained in tone. They provide information and analysis without editorializing or sensationalizing. They will emphasize your firm’s experience and reputation and then let that speak for itself, without up-selling or making compromising promissory statements.
- A comprehensive, turnkey content management solution for your site. All you have to do is hire us, specify your desired target markets, and then watch the new content start to appear after it’s been approved by you. Black Fin’s Content Manager will oversee the content publication process from start to finish, freeing you up to give your current clients top-notch service while we attract new ones for you.
- Speedy attention to all editorial requests. You, of course, have the final word on all of your site’s content. We guarantee that all requested edits and revisions will be made quickly and before publishing to your site.
We have content writing packages to suit all budgets and needs
We offer our content writing services alone or in conjunction with any of our other services, including:
Call Black Fin today at 216-206-6855, and we will build you a proposal for you based on your specific needs. Alternatively, simply fill out the contact form by clicking here. Let us show you the difference between bot-focused and people-focused content writing.